[3830] WPX CW KB4KBS SO(A)AB(TS) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kb4kbs@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KB4KBS SO(A)AB(TS) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 23:50:37 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KB4KBS
Operator(s): KB4KBS
Station: KB4KBS

Class: SO(A)AB(TS) LP
QTH: Georgia
Operating Time (hrs): 4.5

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   5
   20:   3
   15:  35
   10:   3
------------

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

No time for a serious effort... 90 minutes Saturday AM, 3 hours Sunday
Afternoon.

My first goal was to find ATNOs - no joy (heard a JY9 Sunday after noon at
2100z then a loud and close crash of thunder at 2102z. Unplugged the coax from
the radio for 15 minutes and when the storm was gone, so was the ATNO).

My next goal was to fill in my "bingo card" with new band/countries -
I got one or three (now I have to chase down their cards).

My final goal was to just work some stations.  I clicked around on the band map
and picked up a few more - 15M was the busy band for me.

Anyhow, here's my score for GCG, hope it helps.

Scott
KB4KBS

FT450D
MFJ-949B
MFJ-407B
Bencher BY-2 (yes, i used it - a little bit)
N1MM 1.0.4946.0
CW Skimmer 1.8
G5RV @ 10meters