[3830] WPX CW WW4SF(N4XL) SO(A)AB(TS) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, knason00@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WW4SF(N4XL) SO(A)AB(TS) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 00:07:46 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: WW4SF
Operator(s): N4XL
Station: WW4SF

Class: SO(A)AB(TS) LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 35.5

------------
  160:    0
   80:    8
   40:  330
   20:  700
   15:  350
   10:   45
------------

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

What a blast!  You people are great! Thanks for the fun.  I'm still not a good
CW op and despite my good intentions expect a score reduction.  I'm working on
improving. My first raw score over 3 meg.

KN5V, amongst others, must think I'm an idiot. Had cut numbers on the brain and
kept trying to make him a K95V in the log.  Sure wish people would drop the cut
numbers in the exchange.

Did quite a bit of station work which seems to be paying off. Still need to
improve low band antennas.

Worked my first Fiji ever -- and it doesn't count for DXCC as using the Swamp
Fox Contest Group club call of WW4SF. Oh well.

Thanks again.

Kevan (Ken)
N4XL