[3830] WPX CW KG0F(@K0RF) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6rf@aol.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KG0F(@K0RF) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 00:13:47 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KG0F
Operator(s): K7NV K0RF W0UA W0ZP
Station: K0RF

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    1
   80:   26
   40:  788
   20: 1455
   15: 1608
   10:   80
------------

Club:

Comments:

Another FB contest. K7NV and K0RF prepared the station and for a change,
everything worked for the whole weekend. W0UA put together a good strategy for
operating and maximizing multipliers. George and Wayne were responsible for the
rate most of the time while Kurt and I dogged the tough bands. We had a great
time and bettered our last year's score.  Hope you all had as much fun as we
did and see you next year, God willing.

73,

Chuck