[3830] WPX CW KG4IGC SOSB20 QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg4igc@att.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KG4IGC SOSB20 QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 00:28:40 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: SOSB20 QRP
QTH: Summerville, SC
Operating Time (hrs): 24:22

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:    0
   20:  210
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Thought I would try my hand at single band for a change. Things got off to a
slow start on Friday night as the band conditions were not very good. Worked
plenty of EU stations after 1900 on Saturday up until around 0100 when the band
started having heavy QSB.

During peak times was able to work stations with just one call. Heard EU, the
middle East, 3 countries in Africa, and couple JA's. Decided to call it a night
around 0230 since there really was not much to work.

Sunday was not much better, heard Australia and New Zealand at about 57 early
in the morning. Had a few small openings to EU and worked some stateside
towards the end of the test. Had a few things going on this weekend including
tower work so I set and met a goal of 200 Q's, the rest was just in case :)

Rig: Yaesu FT-DX3000
PWR: 5 watts
ANT: Horizontal Loop @ 30' and 6 band Hex @ 20'