[3830] WPX CW WO7V SOSB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WO7V SOSB20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 01:17:19 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: WO7V
Operator(s): WO7V
Station: WO7V

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 4

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  101
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Not much time to operate here.  It seems that the heavy lifter of 20M just never
crapped out so that is the only band I was on.  Some good openings to Europe but
the qso of the weekend was the one with Mongolia just after sunrise on Sunday
morning.  My only antenna is the ubiquitous 43' vertical.  Hope to have more
wire in the air for the next one.  This was the first contest from my current
qth in southern Oregon.