[3830] WPX CW WR5J(@K7RI) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, exk7rsc@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WR5J(@K7RI) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 01:20:09 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: WR5J
Operator(s): WR5J K7DSE K7ZQ N7RVD K7RI
Station: K7RI

Class: M/S HP
QTH: WWA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:  353
   20:  970
   15:  669
   10:   34
------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Thanks to Curt, WR5J, for the use of his call. And thanks to all the stations
that worked us, especially those that were very patient when we requested
repeats.
Conditions were less than hoped for and with the earthquake in Japan we had
almost NO JAs on 15 meters or 40 meters - which is the bread and butter for
Pacific Northwest stations. Thanks to all the operators who did a great job.