[3830] WPX CW K6NR SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW K6NR SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 03:35:02 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: K6NR
Operator(s): K6NR
Station: K6NR

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 26

------------
  160:    3
   80:   32
   40:  146
   20:  480
   15:  681
   10:   72
------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions were terrible and excellent at the same time!  Not much
on 10 or 80; even less on 160.  Hard to tell on 40m since thats
where my QRN is the worse.  20 and 15 meters were great, staying
open into the evening and beyond.  If I could have forced myself
to stay up later I'm sure there would have been plenty more to work.

As usual, the only real downside was my worsening QRN.

Thanks for the QSOs,   Dana

Station: K3 to AL1200, 1200 watts or so
Antennas: 10M 5L@48'  15m  5L@45'  20m  4L@60' (plus A3 Tribander @ 38')
40M: 4 square;   80m: top loaded vertical; 160m: Inverted L