[3830] WPX CW KH6CJJ SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kentfae@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KH6CJJ SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 07:26:37 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KH6CJJ
Operator(s): KH6CJJ
Station: KH6CJJ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Maui, Hawaii
Operating Time (hrs): 23:47

------------
  160:
   80:   10
   40:   82
   20:  128
   15:  398
   10:   67
------------

Club:

Comments:

Conditions in Hawaii were very spotty. The solar decline hit 10M hard, but that
was expected.  40 and 80 were poor, especially Friday night.  15 and 20 were
open much of the time with EU available for much longer than normal.  I made
the most EU contacts of any of the five years I have been contesting.  That
says something about the conditions as I only have a multiband hexxbeam at 25
feet on the high bands.

I have to mention AK6W who was LOUD anytime the bands were open!  Also heard
NR5M, K9CT, and VC7J all the time.

Lots of fun and I look forward to next year.  Thanks for all the Q's