[3830] WPX CW LY4A M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ly4a@ly4a.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW LY4A M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 11:37:26 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: LY4A
Operator(s): LY4A LY2CO LY2BKT LY2EN LY2TS LY2RJ
Station: LY4A

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: KO15MS
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:   56
   80:  390
   40: 1083
   20: 2141
   15: 1342
   10:  151
------------

Club:

Comments:

Thanks all for the QSO's...

We maked this test without any lost's of equimpment or any problems in test
time.
Just need 1 more ops for make better support positions work, by it not used
this stations in full time. Also 1 problem we don't have for this moment
separate 15 and 40m RUN antenas so its one of bigest problem to move down our
score after 12 hours operation.

But anything all is ok make good time and contesting without the some repairs
and its good news for us.

Equipment:

RUN1: ICOM 775DSP + 1K amp.
RUN2: ICOM 775DSP + 1K amp.

Antennas for RUN positions:
160 - dipole 30m up
80m - dipole 30m up
40m - 2el yagi 17m up
20m - 6el Longboom yagi and 3el Yagi
15m - 6el yagi 20m up
10m - 6el Longboom yagi and 5el Yagi

RUN1 Support position: ICOM 775DSP + 500w amp
Antannas for RUN1 Support position: 6 separate dipoles aray 200m from the
shack

RUn2 Support position: ICOM 775DSP + 500w amp
Antannas for RUN2 Support position: 6 separate dipoles aray 250m from the
shack

So thanks again for calling us and see you all in IARU and EUHFC tests...

--
Rolandas
LY4A