[3830] WPX CW W9QL SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9ql@att.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW W9QL SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 15:51:25 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: W9QL
Operator(s): W9QL
Station: W9QL

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 13

------------
  160:
   80:    4
   40:   97
   20:  177
   15:  136
   10:    4
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

A part-time effort, between storms and family obligations. All S&P.
Conditions were tough for a rookie CW operator like me. Hopefully, not too may
log errors with thanks to all who had to repeat their calls. Seemed like I got
lucky and happened to be in the right place at the right time to work Jordan,
UAE and Morocco on the first or second try, before they were spotted. Still
need WV for a triple play award (no WV I've worked so far has been on LOTW) but
never heard them. Getting better at CW, but still a lot of ops running at speeds
that give me grief. See you next time.

Dave
W9QL

FTDX-5000MP with a G5RV at 35 feet.