[3830] WPX CW SW9AA(@SV9FBG) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW SW9AA(@SV9FBG) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 09:53:00 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: SW9AA
Operator(s): DJ2QV LZ3FN LZ5VK SV9DJO SV9FBG SV9RGI
Station: SV9FBG

Class: M/S HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    2
   80:  125
   40:  914
   20: 1460
   15: 1887
   10:  121
------------

Club:

Comments:

First of all, special thanks are going to our hosts SV9DJO, SV9FBG and SV9RGI
for their great hospitality and all their efforts to set up the station for
this operation!!! It has been a great pleasure to spend these few days enjoying
the Cretan hospitality, food, kafetaki and raki!!!
We would also like to thank DJ2QV for his priceless help of keeping the contest
pace! He is really an excellent CW operator!
Of course, thanks to all of you who called us and made this contest as fun as
possible!
Congratulations to all our good friends and competitors for their scores!
Special greetings go to Tibi and Cornel (YR1C) for the close race during the
whole contest, see you in LZ HF QRP ;)

CU in the next contest (whichever it is)!
73!

LZ3FN & LZ5VK