[3830] WPX CW S55M SOAB(TS) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, s55m@siol.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW S55M SOAB(TS) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 19:45:28 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: S55M
Operator(s): S55M
Station: S55M

Class: SOAB(TS) HP
QTH: Koper
Operating Time (hrs): 35

------------
  160:    0
   80:  105
   40:  460
   20:  359
   15:  953
   10:   80
------------

Club: Belokranjec Contest Club

Comments:

Finally, after 35 years of HAM activity, i managed to put up some antenna at
home (The idea was not mine, but from my wife Sonja S53GO, because i was to
lazy to do it...but she managed to put me in motion). It was nice to walk only
10m to get to kitchen and 15m to my own bed :).
Entered in contest way to tired because of demanding work on professional tower
some 100 miles away from home on fiday.
The resiult was, that i missed first two hours, because i wasn't able to wake
up on time.
It was a nice race side by side with OC Branko S57C, because i knew that he has
comparable setup, as I have. Live scores are great. In future i will convince
WT, to do it automatically, but this time i had no time. During sleeping
periods, i was "playing" with lawn mower around the house HI instead
of sleeping.
I'm vy happy with result and I'm shure, I can do it better next year (I have to
learn from my own mistakes :) ).
Stayed maybe too much time on 15m on second day and maybe i left 40m to early
on first. 10m almost dead, but managed to work 2 NA's over the skewed path.
Anyway, there is much more fun to do M/S from 9A1P,E7DX,K1LZ etc. but current
regulations for qualifing to World radio TEAM championship are killing that
TEAM spirit!!!  And I'm sad for that, because I don't enjoy in this
"sport" when i'm racing like lonely old horse :). The team contesting
(for me) means sharing ideas, laugh a lot, argue about contest arguments and
filling life with great memories during 48 contest hours.

CU in next one!
S55M Adi (aka 9A8WW)

Equipment used:

FT1KMP