[3830] WPX CW VC7J M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW VC7J M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 07:47:04 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: VC7J
Operator(s): VA7OM VE7AX VE7JH VE7KW VE7MR VE7UF
Station: VC7J

Class: M/M HP
QTH: IOTA NA36 Courtenay
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:   12
   80:  224
   40:  800
   20: 1790
   15: 1443
   10:  196
------------

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

My VE7UF station used the VC7J special call sign during this CQ WPX CW M/M
entry.  I was glad to have Les, VA7OM, back for the second time and thanks go
to him for paying for the post contest dinner.  All other operators are long
time veterans.

This contest turned out similar to last year's results.  We beat last year's
station record by a small margin similar to last year's results beating the
pervious year's results.  The first night the low bands were noisy and with the
A index at 13 we made few Qs and DX.  The second night was better on the low
bands except I didn't here any EU on 40.  Otherwise conditions were fair.

Thanks go to VE7JH for making the 2 hour drive here Thursday to install a new
computer and set up N1MM + for this M/M entry.  This is the first M/M contest
here using N1MM +.  I had difficulty looking at 2 windows to find the same info
that was in the old version single info window.  I prefer the old N1MM info
window, but other N1MM + features are welcome.

Our thanks go to all that called us.

Duane VE7UF