[3830] WPX CW HA8A(HA8DZ) SO(A)SB80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ha8dz@vnet.hu
Subject: [3830] WPX CW HA8A(HA8DZ) SO(A)SB80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 20:52:29 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: HA8A
Operator(s): HA8DZ
Station: HA8DZ

Class: SO(A)SB80 HP
QTH: nr. Szeged
Operating Time (hrs): 24:31

------------
  160:
   80:  893
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  893  Prefixes = 527  Total Score = 1,194,709

Club:

Comments:

Saturday afternoon my 4SQ controller failed. Temporarily hooked up one vertical,
another three left floating. At Sunday rest time managed to fix the problem. The
lack of 4SQ during the night caused some problem in receiving, as in the summer
time have no regular Beverages. Just before the contest I made an USA and a JA
wire.

NA stations were loud, there were a lot of PY, but Asia was a big delusion. A
BD call was the only from far east. The highlight of last night was being
called by ZS1EL at about 1900Z.

73,
Dezso HA8DZ