[3830] WPX CW WN8R SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, radiodad2000@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WN8R SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2015 03:49:15 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: WN8R
Operator(s): WN8R
Station: WN8R

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 17.5

------------
  160:
   80:   19
   40:  107
   20:  124
   15:  230
   10:   30
------------

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Why does it seem like I am always really sick at contest time? With a fever, I
didn't get on until Saturday. Trudged along S & P with no energy to run or
go all night. Felt better on Sunday, but too bad there wasn't much action on 10
meters. Caught that great opening on 15 in the afternoon that made my weekend.
Answered calls from China, Eastern Europe, Asiatic Russia, South America,
Africa, Alaska and many from Japan! What a run! Turned out to be a fairly nice
"swan song" contest for this 7 year QTH before packing and moving
later this month. QSY to a new shack with no tower for a while. WN8R may be QRT
and I will probably have new call. Too many repeats with "WN"
together. Thanks for the Q's! 73!