[3830] WPX CW CU2KG(OH2BH) SOSB15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW CU2KG(OH2BH) SOSB15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2015 16:56:22 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: CU2KG
Operator(s): OH2BH
Station: CU2CE

Class: SOSB15 HP
QTH: Azores
Operating Time (hrs): 32

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 2454
   10:
------------

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

It was to be a record breaking M/S at CR2X with Pertti, OH2PM. Even that we'd
worked hard for a previous week we had few unresolved problems and we decided
to go after the 20M EU record with OH2PM directing the horse!

As I was left lonely in the village Jose, CU2CE allowed me to use his single C3
at 35 feet.

Even if I got stations calling they were always seemingly from side of my beam
-- when calling USA  some EU was trying to get in and another way around. I
felt that I was doing nothing else than turning the beam.

Should have I known the outcome I would have put more gas to the "old
bones" and skip my lunch breaks thus get 36 hours and scored one step
better in EU. Oh well - thanks Jose -- I respect your C3 as much as one can
respect tri-bander at that height.