[3830] ARRL June VHF N2SLO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF N2SLO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 15:37:01 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  192    69  Total Score = 17,388

Club:

Comments:

Interesting contest, with drama and excitement. 6 meters dead all weekend,
limited E's. On Sunday I fried my 222 TE Systems amp, not sure what happened.
First time a piece of ham gear was lost. At about 0020 Sunday night, I was
about to call it a day when a few of the local FN 30 gang started rag chewing,
and what happened next was crazy. 6M opened up, and we all worked the pile up
together, which lasted until 0145. First time sharing a pile up, so the callers
had a 3 for 1 sale and worked all of us. I know I missed one or two in the
excitement, which was fast. Learn something new all the time.