[3830] ARRL June VHF WO4O Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wo4o.radio@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF WO4O Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 13:40:33 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  112    47  Total Score = 5,264

Club:

Comments:

Installed my first 6m antenna and played part time in this my first VHF test.
Interesting experience but not much magic. Not much of a score to show for 9
hours. Was able to read much of the 477-page book "Tales of Old
Florida" while calling CQ, which helped get me through the boring
stretches of no propagation to/from NFL. Met many local 6m enthusiasts on-air
for the first time. Weather was FB so went QRT several hours before the end of
the contest to play tennis.

73, de ric, wo4o

Gator Radio Gamers