[3830] ARRL June VHF K7BWH/R Unlimited Rover HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, barry@k7bwh.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K7BWH/R Unlimited Rover HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 05:40:30 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  227    73  Total Score = 22,638

Club: Pacific Northwest VHF Society

Comments:

Traveled to Northeast Oregon to activate the semi-rare grids DN14-15. This was
portable ops, and not operating in motion. With me was Rod WE7X/R who also made
contacts nearby.
We had a few spotty openings on Saturday, and then a big pipeline to the
Southwest area including AZ, NM, TX and parts of Mexico. However travel and
setup time only gave me four hours on the air Sunday to enjoy the 6m circus.
It was great fun to be on the air with a kilowatt station and 5-el yagi on six
meters from a 5,000' mountaintop. I want to do this more often! Barry K7BWH/R