[3830] WVQP KV8S Single OpMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WVQP KV8S Single OpMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 14:36:14 +0000
                    West Virginia QSO Party

Call: KV8S
Operator(s): KV8S
Station: KV8S

Class: Single OpMixed LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 6

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
----------------------------
Total:  117     35      0  Mults = 47  Total Score = 12,690

Club:

Comments:

This was my last IN State WVQP as I am retiring and relocating to Louisiana
soon, will have to participate Out of State from now on.

VERY rough conditions, had to operate between thunderstorms, constantly
watching  the lightening map, lots of QRN. About like doing Morse Runner with
all the interference boxes checked, very challenging.

Tried to work towards the West on 20 with little success and no success on 15.
The last hour on 80 was also very bad with static crashes.

Still, enjoyed operating and giving out WV contacts, hope to see ya'll next
year in the WVQP and look for me in the Louisiana Qso Party next year.