[3830] All Asian CW N5AW SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5aw@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW N5AW SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 00:35:47 +0000
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: N5AW
Operator(s): N5AW
Station: N5AW

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 16
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:
   40:   36    29
   20:  159    82
   15:  262   142
   10:   58    30
-------------------
Total:  515   279  Total Score = 159,867

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

The biggest effort I've ever put in on this contest. Gets pretty slow near the
end. Got a pretty good 10 meter opening Saturday. Band was open Sunday but only
a handful of contacts. Couldn't work the two Japanese and one Chinese stations I
heard on 80. Fifteen was definitely the money band with it open to Japan the
entire time I was on. I'll make my annual complaint about the lack of a low
power category for non-Asian stations again. I think this is the only major
contest that does not have a low power category for everyone.

                          2015 ALL-ASIAN-DX-CW N5AW
                            QSOs MADE IN EACH COUNTRY

     Country               Prefix   160   80   40   20   15   10  Total
Percent
     -------               ------  ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----  -----
-------
   1 Vietnam                 3W       -    -    -    -    1    -      1
0.19
   2 Azerbaijan              4J       -    -    -    -    2    -      2
0.39
   3 Georgia                 4L       -    -    -    -    1    -      1
0.19
   4 Israel                  4X       -    -    -    4    2    -      6
1.16
   5 Cyprus                  5B       -    -    -    1    1    -      2
0.39
   6 West Malaysia           9M2      -    -    -    2    3    -      5
0.96
   7 United Arab Emirates    A6       -    -    -    -    1    -      1
0.19
   8 Taiwan                  BV       -    -    -    3    4    -      7
1.35
   9 China                   BY       -    -    -    3   16    -     19
3.66
  10 Republic of Korea       HL       -    -    -    5    4    -      9
1.73
  11 Thailand                HS       -    -    -    -    7    -      7
1.35
  12 Saudi Arabia            HZ       -    -    -    2    2    -      4
0.77
  13 Japan                   JA       -    -   35  131  173   58    397
76.49
  14 Ogasawara               JD/o     -    -    -    1    -    -      1
0.19
  15 Mongolia                JT       -    -    -    -    2    -      2
0.39
  16 Asiatic Turkey          TA       -    -    1    1    2    -      4
0.77
  17 Asiatic Russia          UA9      -    -    1    7   31    -     39
7.51
  18 Uzbekistan              UK       -    -    -    -    1    -      1
0.19
  19 Kazakhstan              UN       -    -    -    -    8    -      8
1.54
  20 Hong Kong               VR       -    -    -    1    1    -      2
0.39
  21 Laos                    XW       -    -    -    -    1    -      1    0.19