[3830] All Asian CW W9RE SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9re@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW W9RE SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 02:07:06 +0000
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 18
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  187    83
   15:  363   143
   10:
-------------------
Total:  550   226  Total Score = 121,814

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Worked more stations then I would have thought I would have at the start.
Worked a lot of Asian countries that are normally rare to the Midwest.

A PB for me and the first time to devote this much time to this contest.
Weather was rainy on Friday so the grass didn't dry out enough to cut on
Saturday so I was able to put in some time.

Signals improved from Friday night and were quite strong Saturday morning.

Thanks for all the Q's!