[3830] SMIRK N4BP HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SMIRK N4BP HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 10:52:00 +0000
                    SMIRK Contest

Call: N4BP
Operator(s): N4BP
Station: N4BP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EL96
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  CW Qs = 17  Ph Qs = 1064  Mults = 222  Total Score = 278,166

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

WOW!  I'm relatively new to 6M, but I'll bet this was a weekend that
broke some records.  It's a shame these conditions didn't come a week
earlier for the ARRL June VHF Contest, but it sure did make the SMIRK
a fun contest.  I briefly went to CW on Sunday afternoon to hunt down
some Europeans, but the US grids were piling up so well that it really
wasn't productive for the contest.  CA/OR/WA/BC were pounding in on
Sunday with some S9 signals.  Closer in, many sigs were S9+60db.
I don't have the stamina for phone, but that's where the rate was.
Finally had to quit from exhaustion an hour before contest end, but I
think 6M was still open when I went to bed at 11PM Sunday night.