[3830] All Asian CW N3RS SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3rs@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW N3RS SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 15:07:10 +0000
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: N3RS
Operator(s): N3RS
Station: N3RS

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 12.75
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:    1     1
   40:    6     6
   20:  111    75
   15:  264   125
   10:
-------------------
Total:  383   207  Total Score = 79,281

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

This was a bad weekend for me.  Only operated one hour on Friday night due to a
conflict with a previously set engagement.  Then worked for most of the day
Saturday until a nearby lightning strike fried something in my station
switching system at 0202Z on Sunday.  That ended what was a fairly good effort.
 Maybe next year will be better.  Thanks to all who called me and to the
sponsors of this fun contest.

73 de Sig, N3RS