[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 14:07:16 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jun 24

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:  23     23
   20:  21     13
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  44     36  Total Score = 1,584

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

Good to be back on CWT after a few weeks absence.

First time on CWT with my Orion I.  Gonna take a little more getting used to,
'cause I am not sure I'm on your exact frequency.

Thanks to everybody who responded to my calls.  What great ears you have.  I
was running only 50 watts into a 400' horizontal loop up about 35 or 40 feet.

Really strong signals from K4BAI on 40m, N3JT on 20m, and K1GU on 40m!  All
were 40 db over S9 here.  Many other signals were weak to me, though.

OK, see y'all on FD from W5NEM.  We hope to three-peat as #1 in Class 4F.
Other CW operators at FD site will be Joe, AB5OR (1338) and Tor Clay, N4OGW.

73 all,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS
Orion I (565AT) ~ 50w into horizontal loop