[3830] All Asian CW OH8X(JK3GAD) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jk3gad@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW OH8X(JK3GAD) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 14:40:17 +0000
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: OH8X
Operator(s): JK3GAD
Station: OH8X

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: KP35CE
Operating Time (hrs): 40h42
Radios: SO2R

  160:    2     2
   80:   16    16
   40:   96    73
   20:  430   169
   15:  801   217
   10:   53    43
-------------------
Total: 1398   520  Total Score = 764,920

Club:

Comments:

Real excitement came just before the end, 22Z Sunday, when I heard several JA
signal on 10m! This opening added 20 multipliers.

Otherwise, long opening on 15m generated most of Qs/Mults and all other bands
performed relatively poorly but still made my second best score in 2010-2015.

As others noted, I agree this contest should be shorten to 24 hours as current
48 hours format cannot be justified based on number of participants.

Thanks to Arcala team for letting me use of the station. See you all in SSB leg
in September.

73 Kazu
M0CFW, M5Z, JK3GAD