[3830] CWopsT NG7Z LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NG7Z LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 04:27:01 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jun 25

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 60

  160:
   80:
   40:  13     10
   20:  14     14
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  27     24  Total Score = 648

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

This evening there seemed to be more action and sigs were stronger on both 20
and 40. I checked 80 15 minutes before the end but nothing heard. Still testing
out this new setup. Found a bad antenna switch that will need to be replaced.
The antennas are a ground mounted 3 band Hustler with 2 1/4 wave radials for
each band 80 thru 15 meters. I have a 102 foot OCF dipole fastened to the block
wall surrounding the back yard. It's only 6 feet high but it works. The Hustler
tribander has resonators for 40 20 and 15 so I can switch between the two
antennas to see which on is best. Great to work Mike F5IN with this minimalist
setup. 73 and will be 1E during Field Day.