[3830] ARRL FD NW3H 1B LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nw3h@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD NW3H 1B LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 18:30:12 +0000

  903:    0      0      0
  1.2:    0      0      0
  2.3:    0      0      0
  3.4:    0      0      0
  5.7:    0      0      0
  10G:    0      0      0
  24G:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:  329     44     21  Total Score = 1,938

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

My personal best in the "no contest contest".   I spent most of my
time on CW because I can't take the "please copy" disease on phone.
Again people need to educate other amateurs about this! Was nice to work my
elmer Doug W3CF as he was running on N4F from sunny NFL.  If you told me 5
years ago when I was 100% phone op that I would make 83.5% of my QSOs in FD15
via CW I would have laughed you out of town!  I love CW and though I am not
confident enough yet to run my code skills get better every contest. For me FD
is practice time for CW and RTTY.  During non-contest times when I DX I use CW
and RTTY much more than phone.  That just goes to show you will never know what
new facet or facets of the hobby one might be playing around with in 5 years.
That is what is so great about amateur radio.  Total above includes 2 times
multiplier for low power plus 450 bonus points.  Thanks to everyone for the
QSOs.  See you in IARU in two weeks.  73 de NW3H