[3830] ARRL FD KA1J 1D HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD KA1J 1D HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 23:47:08 +0000

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  235     0       0  Total Score = 470

Club:

Comments:

I always try to participate in this one, I remember my first contest was FD and
I barely claimed CW at 5WPM. Lots of good memories so I try to keep the inertia
going each year with my participation.

Didn't get on much, cleaning the house before the YL to moves in so I didn't
put in that much effort, probably 6-7 hours total if that.

Have some problem with the tribander on the roof picking up some RFI but can't
track it down. Had to use the vertical wires in the marsh for all the contacts
iE: 160M Inv-L for 10M & so on.

Was surprised there were so few on 160 and towards the end, there were few on
anywhere. Had a good time & nice to work you again.

73,

Gary
KA1J