[3830] DL-DX RTTY GU0SUP SOAB-6 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pcooper@guernsey.net
Subject: [3830] DL-DX RTTY GU0SUP SOAB-6 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2015 08:11:23 +0000
                    DL-DX RTTY Contest

Call: GU0SUP
Operator(s): GU0SUP
Station: GU0SUP

Class: SOAB-6 LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 6

   80:    0     0     0
   40:   15   165     9
   20:   75   825    31
   15:   61   753    36
   10:    2    20     2
-------------------------
Total:  153  1763    78  Total Score = 137,514

Club: DL-DX RTTY Contest Group

Comments:

Due to other commitments, I only intended to enter the 6-hour section. After
seeing how bad the bands were, I think this was a good choice!
I did 4.5 hours on Saturday, for only 100 QSO's, so went to the pub for food
& drink, and decided to do the last 1.5 hours on Sunday morning. When I
started, the bands seemed very quiet, with only a few stations on 40m. However,
20m did get going, and I made 53 QSO's in that time. Sadly, no DX, but I did
pick up a few mults.
When conditions are like this, it is hard work with small antennas and low
power!

Thanks to all for the points, and the fun.

My log is on LoTW already.

Very best 73

Phil GU0SUP