[3830] CWopsT KG5U LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg5u@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KG5U LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2015 04:09:59 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jul 9

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:   5      1
   40:  49     35
   20:  33     30
   15:   6      6
   10:
-------------------
Total:  93     72  Total Score = 6,696

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Roller coaster tonight! 15 netted a few then died leaving only 20m. Hit 200/hr
in the Last 10 Q's window. Then it dropped after about 10 minutes of rockin'
fun. Put on a beacon CQ on 15 and S&P'd 20 and checking on 40 from time to
time. Then 40 finally opened, but the rate had picked up on 20m again and could
only S&P slowly on 40 until the rate dropped off on 20m. CQ'd on 40 and got
the rate meter up to 180 for a nice period of time, but too busy to S&P 80
productively. This contest needs to be longer. :-)

To the guy on 40 whose call I never could get after about 3 minutes
(0356-59z)of trying, thanks for being so patient. Sorry we never got to
complete the QSO.

Great, great fun tonight. Thanks to all for the QSO's!

73 de Dale/kg5u

Ten-Tec Omni VI/VI+ (2)
AV-640 ground mounted vertical (10-15-20)
40m inverted vee at 65ft
80m inverted vee at 70ft
N1MM Logger software