[3830] IARU NW3H SOABMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nw3h@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] IARU NW3H SOABMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 20:45:07 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: NW3H
Operator(s): NW3H
Station: NW3H

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: Skippack, PA
Operating Time (hrs): 11

  160:    0      0      0       0
   80:    4      0      2       0
   40:   74     11     12      19
   20:  175     59     24      37
   15:   37     30     16      11
   10:    8      4      2       3
-------------------------------------
Total:  298    104     56      70  Total Score = 135,828

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Not too bad for low power. My first time entering as Mixed Mode Unassisted. All
contacts were S&P. Early Saturday was difficult due to the storm.  20 and
40 really picked up after sunset into the wee hours.  Worked FK8 on one call
around 0500.  That is always a big deal from my little station.  Was able with
some effort to work 3D2, E51, VK, ZL, 5H3EE, A71, 9K, and tons of EU.  I was
really impressed at how my extremely low hanging dipole at about 28 feet and
the highest leg at maybe 12 feet performed.  Will be getting this up higher
later in the summer.  Had a couple 60 per hour rates going Saturday night all
on CW.  That is my highest CW rate so far in any contest.  We're getting there!
 Thanks to the stateside and DX for the QSOs.  My next big contest will be CQWW
RTTY in September.   73 de NW3H