[3830] IARU N2NT SOABMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU N2NT SOABMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 14:46:34 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: N2NT
Operator(s): N2NT
Station: N2NT

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: NNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:    30     0      6        6
   80:   193    36     12       30
   40:   473   169     26       41
   20:   728   351     27       42
   15:   244   103     23       39
   10:    19    14      7        6
-------------------------------------
Total:  1687   673    101      164  Total Score = 2,121,060

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

First time for me to do this contest under normal rules.
I should read them next time, I was very upset when my score didn't go up when
working new countries

This intense WRTC qualifying schedule is tough on the summer relaxing.

Conditions were horrible the first day, and I had a hard time staying awake.
I really couldn't wait for it to end! Strange since 24 hours seems so short
compared to CQWW. Didn't help that it was 90degs in the shack, AC doesn't cool
that room well enough in the summer.
Back to golf season.

73, Andy N2NT