[3830] IARU IT9RBW SOAB(A)Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU IT9RBW SOAB(A)Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 17:36:52 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: IT9RBW
Operator(s): IT9RBW
Station: IT9RBW

Class: SOAB(A)Mixed HP
QTH: Sicily
Operating Time (hrs): 22,50

  160:   16      1      0       17
   80:   44            10       27
   40:  163     51     23       43
   20:  425    431     39       58
   15:  247    150     36       52
   10:   19     66     12       31
-------------------------------------
Total:  653    961    120      228  Total Score = 1,343,280

Club: ARIPA DX Team

Comments:

I already started the contest  very tired . It was not a good start , I skypped
between 10 and 15 m .On the night I was very tired and at 0300 gmt have
collapsed and i was forced to sleep for 1 hr . I picked 20 m to finish the race
constantly working with the 2nd VFO for chek mult  . Satisfied and very tired ,
if the day before the contest you are not sleeping is better to go to the sea
.

Tx Icom 756 Pro 3
Ampl 500 w
Triband tagra @8m