[3830] NAQP RTTY WA8HSB Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, John.aeiker@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY WA8HSB Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 03:32:17 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: WA8HSB
Operator(s): WA8HSB
Station: WA8HSB

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 6

   80:
   40:   22    14
   20:   55    23
   15:   23    10
   10:
-------------------
Total:  100    47  Total Score = 4,700

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

Conditions were really tough! If that wasn't enough, my computer kept locking
up. At first I thought the RFI issues that I thought were solved had returned
for some inexplicable reason. Added several ferrites yet the lookups continued.
After troubleshooting for 2-3 hours, found it to be a Windows OS issue. I
apologize to James, K1SD for just disappearing on him. I think he was the only
one left hanging when a lockup occurred.

Thanks to all who persisted to dig my signal out of the noise as well as those
who made valiant attempts before apologizing for the NIL. all efforts were much
appreciated.

TS-850S @ 5 watts to attic antennas using N1MM.

73, John