[3830] NAQP RTTY NR4C Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY NR4C Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 13:58:49 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: NR4C
Operator(s): NR4C
Station: NR4C

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: va
Operating Time (hrs): 5:19

   80:   16    11
   40:   56    28
   20:   47    22
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  119    61  Total Score = 7,259

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC Colonial

Comments:

Lots of fun.  Since my K3 is waiting to be gutted to provide the Sub-REC for the
new K3S this next week, I worked NAQP with my KX3/KXPA100 combo.  The little guy
did a great job, no temp issues, and power was solid the whole time.  I like
NAQP as everyone is using the same power level.  KX3 seems to get out well, I
had very few "agn?" requests.
Also tried fldgi as the digital engine, since my usual MMVARI would not open
the soundcard.  Note to self, "Never update software the day before the
contest!"