[3830] CQWW VHF K3TUF SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF K3TUF SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 13:56:14 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest

Call: K3TUF
Operator(s): K3TUF
Station: K3TUF

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 2

    6:  19     13
    2:  37     16
-------------------
Total:  56     29  Total Score = 2,697

Club: Mt Airy VHF Radio Club

Comments:

Spent some time on the contest, there were enough stations for the two hours
that I was able to spend on the air.   Never saw six meters open but found lots
of activity on two meters, as you can see two thirds of my contacts were on
two.
Missed my own grid on both bands, along with other nearby grids (FN01, FN11,
FN10) but did work north to FN34 and south to FM27.
It was good to hear Pete, K0BAK out there banging out the contacts from his
rover.
This is always an active contest when six meters cooperates and opens up, but
when it says closed, the activity makes for a good two meter activity day.
Looking forward to seeing results from around the country.
73,
Phil K3TUF