[3830] IOTA N1RR(@K1TTT) SO(A)24Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N1RR@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] IOTA N1RR(@K1TTT) SO(A)24Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 12:57:40 +0000
                    IOTA Contest

Call: N1RR
Operator(s): N1RR
Station: K1TTT

Class: SO(A)24Mixed HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 18
Radios: SO2R

   80:   38       32      15      14
   40:   83       60      31      25
   20:  184       71      93      44
   15:   52       25       6       6
   10:    0        0       0       0
Total:  357      188     145      89  Total Score = 1,553,416

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions seemed to improve throughout the contest. Did not hear or work many
from Asia, deep OC and there was very little activity from Africa except EA8's
& FR4NT. 15M was skew path to KG6DX Saturday evening. Nothing ever heard on
10M.

Should I try a mobile operation from a W1 IOTA or go to an existing station ? I
want to! Or is there interest in YCCC to try an island expedition for next year
?

Thanks to Dave K1TTT for the use of the station. Dave does quite a lot for me
and the other guest ops throughout the year. Thank you Dave.

Our teammate Mike Perry, WM1K is still fighting cancer. He's spent 9 weeks in
Newton-Wellesley Hospital out of the last 14, as a result of the side effects
of the treatments. Please consider donating to help Mike :
http://www.gofundme.com/ud52jzeh9

Thanks
Charlie N1RR