[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad KE3X LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad KE3X LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 03:08:23 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jul 31

Call: KE3X
Operator(s): KE3X
Station: KE3X

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: DC
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   4      4
   80:   7      7
   40:  12     11
   20:  12      7
   15:   6      4
   10:
    6:
-------------------
Total:  41     33  Total Score = 1,353

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I was registering teams for NAQP this weekend and looked up at the clock ... Hey
- it's NS time!   I think this is my first one in about 2 years.

I am having problems sending CW from N1MM Logger (Classic) through a DX Doubler
to a new (to me) FT-1000MP Mark V.  Does anyone have experience with N1MM Logger
and this specific radio?  It works fine with a FT-5000 and FT-1000MP ... just
not with the Mark V.   Something funky about this radio.

Help Me, Help Me, Rabbit said ... (Or Else This Software will Shoot Me Dead)

Thanks

Ken KE3X