[3830] NAQP CW K8ND Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jmaass@k8nd.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K8ND Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2015 05:33:33 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K8ND
Operator(s): K8ND
Station: K8ND

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   58    27
   80:  158    40
   40:  155    45
   20:  220    46
   15:   64    26
   10:   43    12
-------------------
Total:  698   196  Total Score = 136,808

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Team: NCC/MRRC Superops

Comments:

I came down with a summer cold, and was battling a raw throat and cough
throughout.  I was not a happy contester, but I managed to stay in the chair
for a full 10 hours with the aid of Sudafed.

One day I will need to actually think about strategy in this contest before it
actually starts. This was not that day.

Elecraft K3
Antennas: 10/15/20: KT34XA @ 70'
          40:       2-element yagi (Cushcraft) @ 76'
          80:       Inv-V @ 70'
         160:       80m Inv-V with tuner in shack