[3830] NAQP CW K6JEB Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6jeb@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K6JEB Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2015 06:10:21 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K6JEB
Operator(s): K6JEB
Station: K6JEB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: East Bay
Operating Time (hrs): 9:47

  160:    4     1
   80:   24     9
   40:   58    27
   20:   92    33
   15:   24    11
   10:    3     1
-------------------
Total:  205    82  Total Score = 16,810

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Conditions were noisy but lively from 10m all the way down to 160m.  20m was the
money band.  Operated on the Yaesu FT-857D 100watts into 160m Inverted-L,
Butternut HF9V ground-mounted with 83 radials, and a Cushcraft A3S up 10m.  I
used N1MM for logging along with my K1EL Winkeyer USB to key the rig (via both
my computer and my Palm Radio Portapaddle).  That was fun!