[3830] NAQP CW N5DX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N5DX Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2015 11:56:54 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: N5DX
Operator(s): N5DX
Station: N5DX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AR
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   89    32
   80:  198    42
   40:  313    47
   20:  424    56
   15:  148    42
   10:   99    29
-------------------
Total: 1271   248  Total Score = 315,208

Club:

Team:

Comments:

That was fun.  After a year and a half as being sought after DX as ZF2DX, I
wasn't looking forward to operating as a plane ole boring N5 from Arkansas.
This contest certainly erased that feeling as conditions were excellent from
the middle of the country.

10 meters was great while it lasted.  But both 10 and 15 closed hard and never
opened again.  Our 40 meter beam was stuck at 45 degrees so I lost some Qs and
mults not being able to put some signal out towards the west.

Thanks for all of the Qs and moves.

73,
Kevin N5DX