[3830] NAQP CW WA3AER Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, thbauer@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW WA3AER Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2015 14:24:40 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: WA3AER
Operator(s): WA3AER
Station: WA3AER

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 4.5

  160:   0      0
   80:   0      0
   40:  11      7
   20:  37     23
   15:  26     12
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  74     42  Total Score = 3,108

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC Northwest 3

Comments:

Whew! CW is not my strong point. A big TU to the ops who slowed down from their
normal speeds to help me copy around 20WPM. Glad to help PVRC and my teammates;
just sorry I didn't have more time.

To the other speed demons, I heard some of you calling CQ with few responses.
After numerous transmissions, I had eked out your call and then I prayed for
someone to answer so I could get the rest of the exchange to call you. Most of
you didn't even QRS when I sent my exchange info at 16-18WPM. 20WPM would have
been such a big help for those of us trying to break into CW contesting.