[3830] NAQP CW N5ZO M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, marko.l.myllymaki@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N5ZO M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2015 17:38:29 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: N5ZO
Operator(s): W6NV K6AW N6NC N5ZO
Station: N5ZO

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: Escondido, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:   33    10
   80:  158    41
   40:  386    49
   20:  493    59
   15:  263    46
   10:   36    14
-------------------
Total: 1369   219  Total Score = 299,811

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

This was 1st ever Multi Op from N5ZO station here, don't expect it to become
regular event, but it was great fun to try.  We did some antenna work during
the week and today is Southern California DX Bash, so NAQP was nicely
sandwiched between other happenings and friends in town.  Overall relaxing
operation without all packet and cluster stuff fully working as we still don't
know how to do it.  I think we all are bit old to figure it all out.  Now it is
time to go to BBQ.  Thanks for the QSOs and 73 to all.