[3830] WAE CW RM5A(RV1AW) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rv1aw@inbox.ru
Subject: [3830] WAE CW RM5A(RV1AW) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2015 00:36:59 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: RM5A
Operator(s): RV1AW
Station: RM5A

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: nr Moscow
Operating Time (hrs): 12:04
Radios: SO2R

   80:   22    20    15
   40:   88   184    39
   20:  224   461    67
   15:   79   221    48
   10:   13     1    12
-------------------------
Total:  426   886   435  Total Score = 520,720

Club:

Comments:

For several reasons, I was forced to stop work in this great contest. Many
thanks for technical help to Igor, RM5A (station owner), and also Leonid RA5A
and Andrey UF5F. Propagation on 21 MHz really killed me - Southern and Western
Europe, we here were really out of contest.

For several reasons, I was forced to stop work in this great contest. Many
thanks for technical help to Igor, RM5A (station owner), and also Leonid RA5A
and Andrey UF5F. Propagation on 21 MHz really killed me - Southern and Western
Europe just work with USA, we here were really out of contest. Just a few qso
with BIG guns having 549 or less....Just a wall. I have nothing to add.

73! RV1AW/3