[3830] WAE CW K1XM(@W1KM) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW K1XM(@W1KM) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 12:11:54 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: K1XM
Operator(s): K1XM
Station: W1KM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

   80:  104    30   152
   40:  357   360   132
   20:  461   538    98
   15:  373   380    96
   10:   31    10    42
-------------------------
Total: 1326  1318   520  Total Score = 1,374,880

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I usually operate this one from home but I don't have a working 80 meter
antenna.  Greg, W1KM offered me his station.

I decided to operate low power since I usually do that from home and who wants
to run amplifiers in the Summer?  Besides, with K1LZ, N2NT, and K3CR operating
high power I would have been road-kill.

My QSO total is about 75 below last year's but I was more diligent about QTCs
so I'm a few points ahead.  The difference in score is due to my much better
multiplier this time.

I had some problems with N1MM Logger + as did others.  Fortunately restarting
it fixed most things.  I owe HG7T an apology, and I probably will lose a few
points for unsent QTCs, but I never did figure out how to resend them.  Other
than that everything worked well and any points lost or multipliers missed are
my own fault.

Thanks again to W1KM.