[3830] WAE CW 9A5Y(9A7DX) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW 9A5Y(9A7DX) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 06:38:00 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: 9A5Y
Operator(s): 9A7DX
Station: 9A5Y

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

   80:   35     5    27
   40:  196   406    60
   20:  362   841    82
   15:  277   681    74
   10:   62    71    32
-------------------------
Total:  922  2006   664  Total Score = 1,942,864

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Yo

Another disappointment for me :(

Contest started well and before last session I was in really good position with
almost 1.5M and 12hours to go. But last afternoon and evening really sucks !!!
Due to lack of 10m opening (wrkd only K1LZ and NQ4I from US)aided with n1mm+
BUG.

ABT N1MM+
Problem were evident after some 1000 qso/qtc, and become worse with more and
more contacts. I try everything to solve problem but I was helpless. Did not
find a solution how to keep FULL LOG without biiig delay when entering call.
Ultimately, before last session I've deleted all QTC's and leave just Q's to
got any possibility of continuing. Lack of the QTC information affected on
score significantly.

Anyway, It was fun. Condix was fine, especially on low band's., where manage to
work lots of fine DX's with 100 whiskey.

Cu

Ved, 9a7dx