[3830] CWopsT W6NS HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tshaueter@outlook.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W6NS HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 14:26:08 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Aug 12

Call: W6NS
Operator(s): W6NS
Station: W6NS

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0      0
   80:   0      0
   40:   3      3
   20:  14     14
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  17     17  Total Score = 289

Club:

Comments:

K3; KPA500;  Dipole 40m; C3E tribander 20m

This was a rough start to my favorite day of the week.  Got a late start, then
something in the computer took port 3 did the reboot ready to go and then had
issues with the 40m dipole, vswr going crazy.  As soon as I get a pot of coffee
made I will go out into the bright sunny day to investigate for antenna damage,
in the past the Redtail Hawks have broken that antenna, it is one of their
favorite resting and hunting locations (good for the grape crop = bad for
antenna).  Back at 1900.