[3830] NAQP SSB N3AM M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3am@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N3AM M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 17:02:24 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: N3AM
Operator(s): N3AM
Station: N3AM

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 3:37

  160:    5     5
   80:   24    14
   40:  126    30
   20:   78    28
   15:   13     7
   10:    2     1
-------------------
Total:  248    85  Total Score = 21,080

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

This was my first SSB contest in a long time.  Big mistake going as a M/2 so I
could use spotting, which I found to be extremely limited.  Rather than
clicking on spots with wild abandon (as I had expected, based on my CW
contesting experience), I was tuning up the band like any single OP had to do.
So, The click and pounce "advantage" was absent, and I was stuck on
my choice of 2 bands for at least 10 minutes and unable to run the bands with
locals for some quick multipliers.  Next time, I'll go single OP.