[3830] CWopsT VE9AA/M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE9AA/M LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 19:47:02 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Aug 19

Call: VE9AA/M
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: nb
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  21     21
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  21     21  Total Score = 441

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Nice 1/2hr run in the MINI on the drive home.  All in motion.

Not sure who was loudest, as most signals were way louder than this morning.

Loudest W6 was N5ZO who was worked rather easily.  Marko must have improved
something recently as he was quite a bit louder than Rob, K6RB who I never
could reach, despite many calls ;-) (sorry Rob).....Also, only 1 repeat.
Normally because of my puny mobile signal I have to call Marko several times
over the 1/2 hr drive, but today it was easy.  Weird.

 OK1DIG, DL5AXX and F6HKA all armchair (drivers seat) copy here.  W4ZYT was vy
nice copy way up around 14.040+ or so. 5NN+

Best ears today is shared between NO5W and my namesake, Mike K4RUM.  Both were
near ESP copy, but as I topped my ridge @ 600' I called both and both came
pretty much right back to me.  Thanks guys.  It's quite a bit different behind
the wheel than it is behind the desk.  Small achievements thrill me when I can
make a good contact with minimal ERP.  I am not QRP.....I run 100w but the
antenna could probably fit, (whip and all) into a large backpack, so there's
really not much there to radiate on the rear hatch of a small car.

73 de Mike VE9AA.....sometimes mobile ! 09 MINI yada yada...nobody reads this
stuff